Operation Lafiya Dole commander Lucky Irabor on Wednesday, December 21 that the military does not have Shekau in its possession and only read about the supposed capture in some media reports.
Irabor, who made this revelation while speaking at a press conference in Maiduguri, Borno state capital, said:
I also heard about it that some local hunters reportedly captured Shekau and I said, Ok, when they bring him, we'll see him.
Recall that a report had emerged earlier that Shekau had been captured by some local hunters but now the Army has said, until it received the Boko Haram leader from his reported captors, it could not confirm his capture.
21.12.16
BREAKING: Nigerian Army denies knowledge of Shekau's Dead

Tags
Artikel Terkait
- The Nigerian army has debunked reports of an alleged murder of one Mr. George by soldie
- Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state has said that negative prophecies against him will alw
- The Federal Government has commenced the process of extraditing a former governor of Del
- THE Minister of State for Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika, has declared that he would res
- The planned visit by President Muhammadu Buhari to Enugu for an economic and security su
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EmoticonEmoticon